Wonderfully located period seaside house in quiet and unique tree-lined road within 150 metres of the beach and also the lovely town centre of Budleigh Salterton in South Devon. Part of the scenic Jurassic coast and right on the South West coastal path, the location is perfect for a relaxing break within an easy stroll to the sea and to the shops, pubs and cafe/restaurants.
The beautifully presented house offers comfortable and flexible accommodation for up to eight people with off-road parking for two vehicles, dog friendly house with secure gardens.
You will enjoy the quiet ambience of this surprisingly spacious house which is ideal for all year round short of long holidays.
Good To Know
- Flexible family and group friendly house.
- Unique rural location equidistant from the beach and town.
- Cafes, pubs, restaurants and shopping in walking distance.
- South West Coastal path - just yards from the house.
- Golf course on the edge of town.
- Well renowned Budleigh Salterton Croquet Club.
- Cathedral City of Exeter - 13 miles: M5 motorway - 10 miles.
- Other Jurassic seaside resorts of Sidmouth, and Lyme Regis within easy driving distance.
- Bicton Country Park and Crealy Adventure Park also within a few miles.